(Here is the basic personnel information,
to download the complete file resume (doc, pdf, etc.) and view Contact,
you need to become an official corporate member and get the permission)
ATTN: Our job seeker information database
is only for job recruitment, it is illegal if anyone use it for other
| Basic Information:
| CV No.:
| Country of Birth:
|| Native Language:
| Current Residence:
|| Chinese Level:
|| Basic Conversation
|| Engineering, Construction/Bldg Materials, Energy, Metal Products, Repairs/Maintenance
| Detail Information:
| Desired Industry:
| Desired Job Type:
|| Full Time
|| Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Eng., Manufacturing Systems Eng.
| Monthly Salary Expectation:
|| Your total working experience:
| You want to say to the employers:
| Education Infomation:
2005 BTEC Higher national diploma in Radioprotection for nuclear power plant and industrial activities (PCR),
1996 - 1999 Master’s Degree in Engineering (mechanical and I&C) from the ICAM Institute located in Toulouse
1992 - 1995 BTEC HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA in Mechanical - Industrial design and calculation
1992 TECHNOLOGY A LEVEL CERTIFICATE (F1).
CAD AND TOOLS:
Autocad, Solid works, Radcay, Microshield, Mercurad.
Office 2007/2010, XP et XP pro, MAC OS X, Access,
Project, OPX2, SERAPIS,GED , WINDCHILD
| Working Experience:
2016 - TRICOM VISION (OEM Product Manager)
• Follow up studies of design, construction and shipment,
• Planning management and monitoring of Chinese suppliers,
• Quality Management – AINSI/BIFMA and UL certifications.
2014 - 2016 IRIDIUM (General Manager)
• Implementation juridical status of company in China Mainland and Hong Kong (R.O.),
• Chinese sourcing and prospecting industrials goods,
• Member of the French Chamber in Guangzhou,
• Import – export goods between China and European country,
2009 2014 CNIM Division CSI
International nuclear Project Manager – EPR Taishan unit 1 and unit 2 (CHINA)
• Representative of the Chinese Spent Fuel Cask Transfer Facility market CNPEC client with JV CGN / AREVA / EDF
• Follow up studies of design, construction and erection,
• Scheduling of goods, subcontracting and shipping with Chinese Customs
• Control of subsidiaries CNIM: CTE (China Transportation Escalators), Bertin
• Control of subcontractors: HUADU, BAOYUAN, TRE, WCE, JIANGSU
• Relationships with customers, partner and engineering
• Planning management and monitoring of Chinese suppliers,
• Extensive travels in China from local nuclear suppliers and official relations.
BID Manager for western nuclear organisations
• Handling Equipment and remote handling expert,
• Industrial joint venture as Mandatory agreement, relationship with big industrials partner,
• Estimation of project costs: partner offers, subcontractor and internal estimations.
2008 2009 ABMI
SOFINEL (BNI EDF/AREVA)
• Nuclear fuel handling expert PMC/MIF/DMK for EPR Nuclear Power Plant (OL3/FA3/TSH1/TSH2).
2005 2008 IRIDIUM (General Manager)
General Manager and nuclear Project Manager
• Implementation of a quality organization to the ISO 9001 standard, E CEFRI,
• Expert Person in Radiation Protection,
• Monitoring and responding to tenders,
• Project Manager pilot decommissioning Plutonium and Fission Products Storage Marcoule,
• Check safety documents for decommissioning phases,
• Writing specifications and standards for EDF for safety machines,
• Feasibility design for erection of photovoltaic farms (12000m2),
• Realization of technical economic studies dismantling of AVM and SPF perimeter,
• Trainer dismantling and nuclear regulations, case studies (Ecole des Mines – top 5 Engineer school),
• Search radioactive pollution dry coring for Chooz REP-NPP,
• Basic design studies in radiation protection for AROMAX cyclotron of Nantes.
2003 2005 ATR INGENIERIE
ATR INGENIERIE – Quality Manager
• Implementation of the 2000 version of ISO 9001,
• Organization and implementation of certification CEFRI E for nuclear activity.
EDF – UNGG Headquarter: Decommissioning leader
• Assistant for Project Manager (Contract launch markets, bid analysis, responses, records, driving business on the side costs, deadlines) decommissioning, renovation, nuclear safety, ventilation.
• Evaluations of the costs of dismantling for the UNGG NPP located in France
• Workshop Irradiated Materials Chinon safety review: demolition of the local S220, design updates (ventilation, fire segmentation, electricity), high activities area, construction of a safety storage of high radiation samples,
• Bugey 1, Chinon A2, A3 UNGG NPP: dry coring investigations in reactor chamber, expertise and input data, deconstruction of the pumping station, and dismantling of local CO2, relations with nuclear safety authorities to obtain permits,
• Saint Laurent A1, A2 UNGG NPP: dry coring investigation in reactor chambers.
• Writing Basic Technical Rules and Technical analyses for safety requirements during the deconstruction of UNGG NPP.
2002 - 2003 ITENA, (ENDEL - GDF SUEZ)
CEA Grenoble - reactor dismantling Studies REP-SILOETTE:
• Physical and radiological inventory of BNI, subdivision work,
• Scenarios, decontamination, economic studies,
• Waste management (nature, zoning, chains, outlets, quantity, cost flows)
2000 - 2002 IN CONTACT SA Lyon
Handling equipment Engineer
IN CONTACT SA
• Quality Procedure writing,
• Training of newcomers to the Quality Management System.
EDF – Nuclear Fuel Handling expert:
• Upgrading spent fuel and auxiliary bridges for CP0 and CPY NPP,
• Contracting new cask and tools for the arrival of Multy Oxydes fuel on CPY NPP,
• Handling equipment basic design for ICEDA and BANEDA hot cells,
• Design and contracting cable jacks handling for steam generators 240t on CPY NPP,
• Knowledge of the EDF doctrine and EDF rules, nuclear safety standard
• Design, calculations and testing procedure checking (kinematic lifting movements, ...)
• Risk analysis (of the causes and associated parades)
• Business management (time, cost, exemptions, installation and monitoring of response files for the EDF bid, update fuel handling documentation)
EADS LAUCH VEHICLE – DCN DGA
• Basic design of handling equipment for erection and storage of the French Oceanic nuclear weapon M51.
CEA Valduc (DAM : military department)
• Basic design of handling equipment for Plutonium storage.
1996 - 2000 MECAMONT HYDRO SA
Foreman Engineer in mountain conditions
• Leader for servicing business - quote, preventive and predictive industrial maintenance (oil analysis, vibration) management of a team for Pechiney, Elf Atochem.
• Foreman for installation sites lifts (8-25 people) and teleported, EDF servicing for heavy crane, monitoring high-security parts.
• Foreman for Pic du Midi cable car.
| Training Experience:
2013 Training PR2 RN, CC, HN3 and PCR
2012 Vocational training Gazelle, OPX, PREVMAT
2012 Intensive trainee in English for business and management of Chinese customers
2011 Training for Plutonium hazards CEA Cadarache – Engineer Qualified for Critical hazards
2008 Vocational training for KTA, BTR, DESP rules for the EPR NPP.
2004 Vocational training EDF for nuclear waste storage and dismantling.
2004 Training PR2 EDF NPP, quality and safety rules EDF HN3.
| Other Information:
|| Bicycling, Hiking, Surfing
| Hair Color:
|| Eye Color:
| Blood Type:
|| Astrological Sign: