21. A weasel comes to say "Happy New Year" to the chickens.
22. Without rice, even the cleverest housewife cannot cook.
23. The more you sweat in Peacetime, The less you bleed during War.
24. Pure gold does not fear furnace.
25. Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.
26. The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
27. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
28. He painted a tiger, but it turned out a dog.
29. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
30. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.